If you have newsworthy information of interest to freshmen that you'd like to share, please register on this website, which will give you the ability to post in the forum area. Be sure to write exactly what you want your article to say.
I encourage all Freshmen parents to get involved in Marshall HS, our community needs you to thrive! Please:
- Join the PTSA! Follow the online signup link on the home page
- Sign up for the GCM Blast (signup form on the left side of the home page) and any other email distribution lists - there are several to choose from
- Become a member of this website - click the blue Register link at the top-right of the below the search bar. And participate! You can post questions or discuss anything you want in the Forum area, post events to the PTSA calendar, etc.
- Volunteer! Follow the Online Volunteer link on the left-side of the home page to fill out a form.
- Join the Boosters! Follow this link to the Booster's signup page.
And lastly, talk to your fellow Freshmen parents, as well as parents of older students - working together helps us all to "learn the ropes" and get the most out of your students' high school years.
Welcome, Class of 2017!